Curatorial Staff Associate at Art Ventures
The Art Ventures Curatorial Staff Associate plays an important role in supporting the curatorial process for Art Ventures.
• Responsible for recruiting new artists to present to the team for review.
• Works with the team to design and manage the operations process, planning, and scheduling of exhibitions, marketing materials, and programming.
• Liaising with partner exhibition venues and collaborators such as social media contractor, filmmakers, curatorial internship program with NWACC and UARK/SOA, and K-12 Gallery Initiative volunteer director.
• Recruit and create a team of volunteers for AV activities and needs including language translation, art installation and events.
• Plans and executes, with the team, installation of both on and off-site exhibitions.
• Write and/or edit exhibition statements, write standardized replies to inquiries for artist representation, requests for exhibitions or programming opportunities and other documents, as required, with impeccable attention to detail and skill.
• Work with a variety and diversity of people, constituents, and supporters as relates to Art for Everyone being driven by our mission with respect and integrity.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle various responsibilities
About Working for Art Ventures
With a commitment to art for everyone, Art Ventures is more than just an award-winning contemporary fine art gallery. We are a creator of transformative experiences through art; we are an arts incubator, providing a voice for promising new talent; we are an educational organization, providing lifelong learning and introducing youth and children to creative expression; and, we are a social justice organization of diverse communities.